View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:05 am
ginger1's Avatar
ginger1  Female.gif ginger1 is offline
Definitely not Fourth Year (that's a bit boring)
Join Date: 12th January 2007
Location: east of the pond
Age: 73
Posts: 740
"separated by a common language"

Some of the differences in language between the US and the UK are well known, we eat biscuits/cookies, put our luggage in the boot/trunk, and walk on the pavement/sidewalk. You also have super big faucets, and we have fiddly little taps. Some words have changed their meaning so much they would be considered rude in the other country (OK, Mods, perhaps we won't go there!).

So, sticking to acceptable words, here's a question to start off - what do US men put on their nether regions when getting dressed in the morning? We wear pants, or boxer shorts, or even knickers - but pants for you are trousers for us.

Sponsored Links